It's strange how crossdressing gives you a different outlook on life, especially when it comes to clothes. I never give boy-clothes a thought, I don't have any interest in styles or trends of male dress, and demand only that my clothes are warm in the winter and cool in the summer! I have one suit, one sports jacket, two pairs of black trousers and one pair of shoes. GIRL-CLOTHES, however, are a different matter! My wife moans that she has no room for her clothes, and I have to admit, she's right. I have loads of shoes and boots, slutty tops and skirts that have never been worn, and drawers full of tights, stockings, bras and basques. I can now totally understand when girls buy clothes 'just cos I wanted it', and when they say 'I have NOTHING to wear', I really understand. I saw a long, big-button cardi in Spring, and nearly bought it, but thought I'd get it later. I should have got it, as I've not seen it, or anything like it, since. I've become obsessed with it, and spend hours on line and in the high street looking for it. If I find it it will just get worn once and then hung in the wardrobe, and the next item will take it's place in my imagination.
I guess I'm nearly a proper girl.
Monday, 5 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment