Wednesday, 13 January 2010

A slow start to the New Year!






This bloody awful weather has made life VERY difficult this year, I was hoping to have some spare time to update the blog, but this is my first chance since the week before Christmas. The holiday was very enjoyable, and New Years Eve was spent as Sara, in 2 different outfits. I tried out my new curly, black-with-red-highlights wig, and went a bit Goth with the thigh boots and OTT make-up! It's not something I'd wear to do a big shop in ASDA, but it was fun playing about with a new look.








Shock! Horror! I discovered on Dec.30th that I didn't have enough sticky pads for my long false nails! I sent an e-mail to Lynn at handpaintednails.com only to find that she was almost out of them as well! Thankfully, she had a couple of sheets that she posted off straight away, and they arrived first thing New Years Eve, she's a little darling! I thought the nails looked really good, and her service is second to none, her nails4men.com site has all the details of big nails for big hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment