Thursday, 10 September 2009
nearly the weekend
it's been a bloody awful week so far, everything that could go wrong, did. I can't wait for the weekend so I can get some 'Sara' time. The trouble with working 12 hours a day is that the urge to dress is still there, but the energy isn't, and it can be very frustrating. I never used to long for the weekend, indeed I worked every weekend for years, right from teens to a couple of years ago, then the body couldn't cope with the demands of an optomistic mind, and common sense prevailed. I'm looking forward to a long soak in a deep bubble bath, soft music and scented candles, the full bit. I'll shave all over ( no, not all over the bathroom, all over my body,) and cover myself in talc, then just sit around in a nice satin kimono doing my nails and drinking some chilled wine. I'm not planning on going out so the choice of outfit will depend on mood not passable appearance, it doesn't matter if the front of the skirt has a lump showing, nobody else will see it, and I need to be in a bit of a horny mood to go through the erotic torture that is corsetry! A nice comfy bra and matching panties, barely black tights, a pencil skirt and a silk blouse. Lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment