Thursday, 3 September 2009

Temptations

I wanted to be blonde for a change, so, as my holiday treat, I decided to look for a new wig. Regardless of venue, a lot of my holiday time is spent shopping for girly clothes and make-up, if I could afford it I'd spend all my spare time shopping. I got a contact number for a hair salon and wig studio well in advance, and booked an appointment for the early part of our hol, (well, you need the rest of the week to try out new purchases), and started to plan my wardrobe. I HAD to have a new dress, and shoes, and tights, and belt, and panties, oh, and a new bra, and necklace, and... and.... and..., the list seemed endless. Still, it's only once a year ( yeah, right!), so, packed and excited, off we went. The girl in the salon was WONDERFUL! When we arrived at the hotel she had left an envelope of directions at reception, she opened up her salon at 7.30 in the evening for a private fitting, and she was fun from the minute we arrived. She went through all her blonde 'girls', as she called her wigs, trying each one until she found one that we all thought really suited me. She cut and styled it for me, and gave me loads of advice on wig care, etc. I have had a hankering to try a goth look as well for a while, and she had a lovely black wig with red highlights that I just knew would go with a short black goth-style minidress and thigh boots, I SO wanted it, but couldn't really afford them both, but in the end my lovely wife bought it for me for an early birthday present! Nothing wrong with temptation, I think, so long as it doesn't cost too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment