It seems like a lifetime since I dressed and played at being girly, the school holidays are TOO long!
It's nearly seven weeks since I pulled on a pair of silky hold-up stockings, and fastened the straps of a pair of sexy killer heels, always the BEST part of any dressing episode.
There's just something about strappy heels that feel so sensual, as soon as you stand up your pert little bum sticks out and you start to feel girly, I could have happily stayed in just the basque, stockings and heels while I type this, but it's all the way this morning, so I'm in a lovely grey jersey mini-dress, grey heels and wide black belt, and I've gone for the blonde wig for a change. I usually wear the long one, I love to feel the hair brushing my shoulders, it's so sensual, but the short blonde suits this dress better.
Make-up is minimal, just a little foundation, blusher and a plum lipstick, nothing too tarty for 7.30 in the morning!
I can feel the familiar warm stirring in my little panties, it's SO good to be dressed after a long lay-off, when I finish this post I'll do some sexy strutting, walking around the house so my titties jiggle about under the dress, a few quick 'up and down stairs' trips will soon have me hard and aching for that lovely release. I'll end up in front of the full-length mirror, of course, hem of skirt up, pantie waistband down, cock in one hand and hard nipple in the other, I think this will be a substantial load. Oooo, gotta go!!!!!!
Monday, 6 September 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment