Wednesday, 29 September 2010

The tights thing........


Don't get me wrong, I LOVE tights, they feel sexy, they look good, and they make long legs look longer still. But the thing is, if I'm going out to meet another girl, even if it's just a coffee, or a lunchtime meet in the pub, I ALWAYS have to wear stockings.

It doesn't matter if they are seamed, F-F nylons clipped into suspenders, or lace top hold-ups, it just doesn't feel right to be in the company of another sexy trannie wearing tights.

If I'm slopping around at home, like this morning, I'll quite happily pull on a pair of tights, and believe me, thet feel lovely, but rubbing legs with another T*Girl, it has to be stockings.

Maybe it's the hopeful expectation of some sexual activity that makes me think that tights would be a passion-killer, I know they were when I was a groping teenager!

Hey-ho, girly clothes off, overalls on, off to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment