The plus side to the weather has been having to stay at home and catch up with loads of paperwork. That, of course, means dressing for the part, and I managed to spend a couple of days in 'secretary mode'. It's so nice and girly to get up on a morning and have a long shower, get made up, slip on a dressing gown and open up that wardrobe door! It's as hard for a tranny to choose an outfit as it is for real girls, and we only do it on maybe a couple of days in a month, how proper girls do it day in, day out, I'll never understand. It's a girl thing I guess, but I'll NEVER criticise a girl for having too many clothes, it must be a nightmare trying to look different every day. It's not a problem us 'girly-boys' have, we can wear the same thing for work eevery day for a week and nobody gives us a second glance, wear the same skirt two days running in an office full of girls and EVERYONE will notice!
Wednesday, 13 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
nice pic honey xx
ReplyDelete