Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Well what do they expect?...


If 'Matalan' and 'George at Asda' will insist on selling shoes in size 8 for crazy prices, they must expect the place to be crawling with blokes walking ever so slowly round the shoe section, trying to look bored while inwardly screaming YES!, YES!, YES!, I'VE GOT TO HAVE 'EM!, I WANT THEM!, I MUST HAVE 'EM!, NOW!........
I tried to resist, the lovely grey strappy pair on the right were in and out of my basket so many times that the heels were starting to wear down! No good though, I had to own them, they are SO darling! Funny how you don't expect shoes that cost a tenner to be well-made or comfortable, but they are both, I could wear them all day and still feel as though I'd just put them on. I can even walk like a girl in them, a positive plus for a trannie!
The brown 'minnie-mouse' pair on the left look lovely with a brown and gold flared mini-skirt and a beige strappy top, maybe a bit too young for a 'mature' trannie like me, though, but it's only pretend, innit.

No comments:

Post a Comment