I was a little worried that yesterday's post gave the impression that my fling with my gran's friend was just about shagging, so I thought I should write some more about our times together.
Even this troubled me, but I reasoned that even if she was still alive, she would be 98 years old, and hardly likely to be surfing tranny blogs!
It may take a few posts to tell the whole story, but it was a VERY important part of my life, and not to be rushed.
So, like a lots of my generation, I was still doing my gran's Saturday morning shopping when I was 24 years old. It was just accepted that you looked after your gran in those days, and I'd done the same thing every Saturday since I was 10 or 11 years old, on my bike in those days.
I used to drive over to her house at about 10 in the morning, have a coffee, pick up her list and go and collect her groceries ( I still remember the Co-op, with it's little wooden cash cylinders on wires, whizzing overhead to the office) and get back in time for lunch.
Anyway, her friend Gwen was usually there when I arrived, she came for coffee with gran every week, and stopped for a few hours, and was usually still there when I got back with the shopping.
I would often give her a lift home and found her very different to the other pensioner friends of grans.
It's hard to explain why I should be attracted to someone old enough to be my gran, but a description may help. Gwen was quite tall, over 5' 8" I'd say, but slim, with long auburn hair, not a trace of grey and always in a sort of bun, held, I remember, with a bakelite clip in the shape of a butterfly. Her legs were really long, not what I was used to seeing on a woman of her age, and she liked to show them off, not in a blatent, sexual way; she just wasn't into the mid-calf skirt and floral pinnie uniform of the other visitors to grans. Her skirts were just above the knee, and nicely fitted to show of her legs and rounded bum. She wasn't exactly big-breasted, but they were full and high, not droopy, and I spent a lot of time trying to sneak a look at them without her seeing. Ha!, more fool me! she was not stupid, and knew exactly what I was doing, I later found out.
So, one Saturday, I'd done my duty, got back with the goods, and sat with a coffee chatting to Gwen and gran. We would get a bit flirty sometimes, but being young, I thought anything slighty smutty was in my imagination, not thinking for a moment that someone of Gwen's generation would know anything about stuff that we trendy young people got up to. Having been into crossdressing for a long time, I was particularly impressed with Gwen's clothes that day, the grey skirt was one I'd seen many times, but she had on a new low-cut, long sleeved tight top in a lovely shade of almost electric blue, and I could make out the outline of her bra! Bloody hell, I could see Gwen's bra! It was MUCH later that I discovered it was a 'Wonderbra' which had come out in the late 60's, and boy, did it make them puppies look good!I was starting to feel uncomfortable and a bit hot under the collar, and unfortunately she caught me looking a few times.......... ( more, later).
Thursday, 17 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment