Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Life's little pleasures....

So, last night I had an evening to myself, and we all know what THAT leads to.... I decided it was time to sort out my porn collection, and dump some of the old soft-porn videos. The video machine is on it's last legs, and DVD's are so much easier when you want to skip to your favourite bit.
Naturally, dressing for the part is compulsory, and tarty is a must where porn is concerned, so I went for a waspie-style cupless basque ( it gives me quite a decent pair of tits, and makes the nipples VERY sensitive!) with black stockings, 4" heels, a teeny-tiny flippy little black mini-skirt, black lacy panties, a silk ballet-wrap top and short blonde wig.
It took me a while to sort the rubbish porn from the good stuff, and I decided to have quick run through some of my favourites to whittle them down some more.
NOT my best idea, I'd only flicked through 'Grannies Cumming' for a few minutes before a warm sensation in my lacy panties alerted me to a growing bulge under my skirt! I should say that, because of a period in my early youth when I was involved with a, shall we say, more mature lady, I have always had a thing for the older woman. She was a friend of my gran's, I was 24, she was 62, bloody hell could she fuck! I think she just wanted a little boy to hold to her bosom, I wasn't going to argue, I suckled there many times! Anyway, another five minutes of watching sexy pensioners being fucked by yound virile boys and my fingers had gone first to my titties, to squeeze and pull the stiff, SO sensitive nipples, and then to the hard cock under the hem of the mini-skirt. It's so hard to hold back when the grannie on the screen is giving her all, and bouncing up and down on a massive cock, with her big, unfettered tits smacking the youth in the face as she rode him to a massive cum, and, not wanting to feel left out, I shot my load all over my little panties.
NOT the most productive evening, still not sorted out the porn and a pair of panties to wash, but it brought back memories of youth, and it felt fucking lovely! I don't know how successful I'll be at the next attempt, I've got 'Bianca Black's London Fantasy' and 'Granny fucks A Tranny' to look through next....... I'll be covered in spunk that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment